How Do You Streamline Your Grocery Shopping?

By | 7:56 AM Leave a Comment

How Do You Streamline Your Grocery Shopping?

Grocery shopping isn’t a particularly enjoyable experience, but it has to get done. What tips and tricks do you have for making your regular shopping trip quick and easy?

I always want to get in and out of the store as quickly as possible. One thing I do to ensure this happens is write my list according to the store’s layout. This way, I can pick stuff up as I navigate through each section of the store, and I’m not stopping to scan my list constantly. We’ve given you a primer for simplifying grocery shopping, but what’s worked for you?

Tell us: how do you streamline your grocery shopping?

Photo by itkannan4u.


from Lifehacker http://ift.tt/1JqlM6j

0 comments:

Post a Comment