Upcoming Speaking Engagements

By | 11:43 AM Leave a Comment

This is a current list of where and when I am scheduled to speak:

  • I'm giving a book talk on Click Here to Kill Everybody at the Ford Foundation in New York City, on September 5, 2018.
  • The Aspen Institute's Cybersecurity & Technology Program is holding a book launch for Click Here to Kill Everybody on September 10, 2018 in Washington, DC.
  • I'm speaking about my book Click Here to Kill Everybody: Security and Survival in a Hyper-connected World at the Harvard Book Store in Cambridge, Massachusetts on September 11, 2018.
  • I'm giving a keynote on supply chain security at Tehama's "De-Risking Your Global Workforce" event in New York City on September 12, 2018.
  • I'll be appearing at an Atlantic event in Washington, DC on September 13, 2018.
  • I'll be speaking at the 2018 TTI/Vanguard Conference in Washington, DC on September 13, 2018.
  • I'm giving a book talk at Fordham Law School in New York City on September 17, 2018.
  • I'm giving an InfoGuard Talk in Zug, Switzerland on September 19, 2018.
  • I'm speaking at the IBM Security Summit in Stockholm on September 20, 2018.
  • I'm giving a talk on "Securing a World of Physically Capable Computers" at the University of Rochester in Rochester, New York on October 5, 2018.
  • I'm keynoting at SpiceWorld in Austin, Texas on October 9, 2018.
  • I'm speaking at Cyber Security Nordic in Helsinki on October 10, 2018.
  • I'm speaking at the Cyber Security Summit in Minneapolis, Minnesota on October 24, 2018.
  • I'm speaking at ISF's 29th Annual World Congress in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 30, 2018.
  • I'm speaking at Kiwicon in Wellington, New Zealand on November 16, 2018.
  • I'm speaking at the The Digital Society Conference 2018: Empowering Ecosystems on December 11, 2018.
  • I'm speaking at the Hyperledger Forum in Basel, Switzerland on December 13, 2018.

    The list is maintained on this page.


from Schneier on Security https://ift.tt/2C5FdHL

0 comments:

Post a Comment