13 of the Best TV Show Episodes of 2021, According to the Lifehacker Staff

By | 10:12 AM Leave a Comment

As I reflect back on 2021, I find my TV-watching to be found wanting. It’s not that I didn’t have options. Between my own accounts and those I share with my parents and brother, I have, at any given time, access to Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, HBO Max, and Paramount+. And I’m probably forgetting one. The problem isn’t a lack of shows to watch; it’s knowing where the hell to start.

I’m not saying I didn’t watch any TV. I started the year with Cobra Kai, worked my way through many episodes of The Great British Baking Show (every single one of which is excellent), looked forward to every new episode of LEGO Masters with my LEGO-obsessed son, caught up on Star Trek: Picard, and found time for many a period drama, which I’m only slightly embarrassed to admit are my ultimate jam.

I could do better in 2022, though. I could be more intentional than simply texting my mom and saying, “OK, I’m done with Sanditon. Now what?” So I asked my colleagues: What did you watch this year? I wanted to know not just their favorite series but about their favorite episode within that series. Because I think when one episode of television stands out from all the other television consumed over the span of 365 days, it must be a show worth adding to one’s watch list.

Here’s a collection of the Lifehacker staff’s favorite TV shows they watched in 2021.


from Lifehacker https://ift.tt/3EI8Zgu

0 comments:

Post a Comment